Welcome fellow nerfers!

Welcome fellow nerfers! Here I will post stuff about Nerf such as new guns, accessories and and reviews.

Here you can share new gun ideas, reviews, and mods!

Sep 9, 2010

Nerf Stampede ECS Launch !

I can't belive it! It's finally 9-9-10!
After months of anticipation, the Nerf Stampede is finally out in stores officially today!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to get one so I can't tell you much about it, but I think I will get one soon and give you a review.



Here is the official Stampede commercial:






























And here's a good Stampede review:


http://www.basicnerf.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/stampede-ecs-the-pros-and-cons-part-2-basic-nerf-article/


And here is a video of the Stampede firing and the ROF ( rate of fire ).






























So far it definitely looks promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment