Welcome fellow nerfers!

Welcome fellow nerfers! Here I will post stuff about Nerf such as new guns, accessories and and reviews.

Here you can share new gun ideas, reviews, and mods!

Sep 21, 2010

Foam Blaster Toolbar

I have just finished a new toolbar on the right side of the blog.
Click on any Nerf or Buzz Bee blaster and you will be sent to the official page for it, but neither Lanard or Air Zone had a good website, so those blasters don't have links. And also, I only made a list of all Nerf and Buzz Bee blasters that were on the site (I think I may have missed a few N-Strike guns because they weren't there), so there might not be every single blaster. Anyways, feel free to click on any link and tell me (by commenting on this post) if there is any problem with any of the links, and i'll fix them.

1 comment:

  1. Whats up! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you’ve right here on this post.
    I will likely be coming back to your blog for more soon.


    Also visit my web page - what is a semicolon used for

    ReplyDelete