Welcome fellow nerfers!

Welcome fellow nerfers! Here I will post stuff about Nerf such as new guns, accessories and and reviews.

Here you can share new gun ideas, reviews, and mods!

Dec 28, 2010

Sonic Series update

I have an update for the Nerf Sonic Series post. I have a confirmation on (almost) the whole series and also better photos of the blasters and their box art. I'll start with the confirmed blasters one-by-one.

Recon CS-6
Photos:



























Deploy CS-6
Photos:
















Vulcan EBF-25
Photos:





























Maverick REV-6
Photos:




























Nite Finder EX-3
Photos:
















Until recently, the whole sonic series has been just a speculation, but these pics were spotted on toysrus.com (link here).It was spotted on shelves in the US a while ago by an Urban Taggers fan named Dave (pic below), so it's definitely available in the US now.
A Sonic Maverick spotted in the US... and only $11 too :)




































If this doesn't answer all your questions, I don't really know what will (well, maybe commenting). I'll update as soon as i get more info, and I'll work on getting some Sonic guns. Until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment